The Supreme Council of Alexandria University branch in N'djamena-Chad held a meeting on Tuesday 26/4/2018 headed by Dr. Essam El Kurdi and attended by AU Vice President for N'Djamena branch and the Deans of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine. The Council approved assign professors from the two faculties to N'djamena Branch to address intensive courses for Chadian students.
* The Council approved the appointment of Dr. Mohamed Bahi El Din, General Coordinator of N'Djamena Branch and Dr. Ahmed Zein, Director of Research and Cooperation at the University of N'Djamena to develop a vision of establishing a farm for veterinary medicine and agriculture in the branch. .
* The Council discussed the provision of an Internet line by the Chadian side to broadcast the courses from Alexandria University to N'Djamena via video conference.
* The Council agreed to grant a full scholarship to the first and second students of the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine in N'Djamena to study for Master degree in Alexandria University campus.
* The Council agreed to supply books and scientific references to the library of N'Djamena branch in cooperation with the project of Ambassadors of Knowledge of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
* Dr. Hisham Gaber; AU Vice President for Education and Students Affairs, highlighted the commitment of Alexandria University to train the students of Chad branch and to prepare cultural and educational programs for them.